T'S & C'S
We’re a friendly bunch of people, and we’re keen to get you those all-important results (indeed, as the bulk of our services are ‘Pay Per Results’ we need to get you results so we can feed the staff)! With that in mind, we’ve drafted a few Terms and Conditions (T’s & C’s) – that way we all know what to expect and we can ‘get on with it’.
We aren’t lawyers – so we’ve just used plain English. Not sure about something? Just ask!
Please also note that individual services have additional T’s and C’s so do look at those too.
1. Services are provided by Lola Felicia Ltd (Company No. 12417335).
2. By working with us, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the T’s and C’s / descriptions of the individual services you’ve signed up for.
3. Our T’s and C’s can change at any point without notice.
4. We cannot guarantee sales or exposure for you (although we wish we could!)
5. We can cancel your contract with us at any time (if we feel it isn’t working).
6. You agree to be lovely and a joy to work with (we only want nice clients)!
7. You acknowledge that you know we’ll work our little socks off for you (even if it seems nothing is happening) and that you know we are experts at what we do.
8. You agree that you understand our way of working (our processes, our software, our low account management etc) and will follow it (see ‘Delivering your services’ or the individual service pages for more info).
Delivering our Services
9.Unlike your typical marketing or PR agency we aren’t responsible for your strategy, reputation or branding (and we don’t pretend to). Our pick ‘n’ mix marketing services are results-focused and low fee and do what they say on the tin (see our services page for more info). That being said, we are always happy to give a steer / advice.
10. If we aren’t able to start or complete your service(s) within the month period due to your actions (or lack thereof) those services are still chargeable (and it’s up to us if we move these services (if we can) into succeeding months.
11. We use the project management software Monday.com (it comes as a free app too!) to keep track of our work on your account, talk to you and to keep you updated in real time. We ask that, where possible, you use this to chat to us (and you don’t move boxes around / change statuses – that’s our job [don’t have a dog and bark yourself!]).
12. We use WhatsApp as a quick and easy way to chat to you – please message in the group rather than messaging individuals (as it keeps everything in one place for everyone to see).
13. To keep our focus on results rather than chatting the day away, we ask that if you want to talk to us on the phone that you request a call via Monday.com, WhatsApp or via the Calendly link rather than calling. That way we can give you the time and attention you deserve.
14. Invoices are payable via debit or credit card.
15. VAT is added to all of our fees and social media budgets
16. If an invoice is unpaid by the due date then we will put your services on hold until the balance is paid. This holding period will still be billed as usual (sorry!)
17. If a balance remains unpaid for 14 days or more then the contract will be terminated, deposits and budgets forgoed; and we are then not obliged to do anymore work for you or to send over anything (even from past months) (sorry!).
18. You will have to cover the costs incurred by us to recover any overdue balance.
19. If you’ve paid a deposit for a Pay Per Results service, after 12 months it can be added as a non-refundable credit to your account (redeemable against our fees).
20. If we hold a deposit or social media budget for you and we don’t hear back from you after 30 days then you forgo them.
21. If we hold a deposit for you and you break our T’s & C’s then you forgo it.
Final boring bits
22. All content produced (including graphic design, written copy, photography and videography) remains our property.
23. We may use your branding, and any images, graphics or analytics relating you for our own use, including (but not limited to) press releases, social media, case studies and the Sanity websites.
24. We’ll add you to our client newsletter and general newsletter to keep you updated – you can unsubscribe at any time (but bear in mind that our client newsletter is how we keep you updated / talk to you).
It might also be worth checking out our tips for working with us.